Tel: 01787 371523
Web site: https://www.marrisantiqueglass.com/
Plain stem drawn trumpet firing glass. The bowl engraved with the masonic symbols square, compass, trowel and L No. 328 set on a thick firing foot English C1810.
Bowl diameter: 6 cm.
Foot diameter: 6.6 cm.
Condition: Very good.
Note: Lodge No. 328 Warranted 8th March 1810. St. John's was the first masonic lodge to be warranted in Torquay, it was also the very first secular society to be formed in the town, even before the Post Office, the Council, and the Police.